Bay of Kotor Guided Tour
Discover the gorgeous views and historical sights of the Bay of Kotor on a guided tour. See locations with a rich cultural heritage as you cruise over pristine waters and take amazing photos to remember your experience by.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided tour of the Bay of Kotor, a scenic location in Montenegro with a history dating back to antiquity
- Make your way to the town of Perast to check out Our Lady of the Rocks, a man-made island that rests on sunken ships
- Come aboard a spacious boat for a sight-filled ride where you get a close-up look at a unique church, a museum and more
- Stretch your legs with a walk through Kotor, a town noted for its medieval history and architecture
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Taxi boat to the island Our Lady of rocks
- Ferry boat ticket
- Our Lady of rocks museum entrance fee
Please wear comfortable walking shoes. No pets allowed.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.