- Set off from the Bay Area Park Boat launch, passing the Armand Bayou Nature Center on your way to a mud lake
- View the surrounding ecosystem on a morning kayaking tour full of wildlife
- Spot a variety of wildlife, from birds, reptiles, and insects to flora and fauna
- Look out for 220 species of birds that make their way in and out of the bayou and call it home
- See pelicans, great blue herons, great white egrets, roseate spoonbills, hawks, and the occasional bald eagle
- Kayak, life jacket, and paddle
- Bottled water
- 101 instruction
You will get wet. You may encounter alligators along your path.
You must cancel your kayak reservation 48 hours or more of your scheduled kayak trip to receive a full refund, minus tax and transaction fees. If you have a group (more than two kayaks) you must cancel at least 1 week in advance. If there is a weather related issue on the day of your trip that causes us to be closed, we can reschedule your event or issue a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below