- 5 Ratings
Bay Area Park Kayaking Tour in Houston
Paddle around on a guided kayaking tour where you spot all sorts of wildlife. Glide over glistening waters as you listen to the sounds of the wild and bask in the warm sun.
What You Will Do
- Set off from the Bay Area Park Boat launch, passing the Armand Bayou Nature Center on your way to a mud lake
- View the surrounding ecosystem on a morning kayaking tour full of wildlife
- Spot a variety of wildlife, from birds, reptiles, and insects to flora and fauna
- Look out for 220 species of birds that make their way in and out of the bayou and call it home
- See pelicans, great blue herons, great white egrets, roseate spoonbills, hawks, and the occasional bald eagle
- Kayak, life jacket, and paddle
- Bottled water
- 101 instruction
You will get wet. You may encounter alligators along your path.
You must cancel your kayak reservation 48 hours or more of your scheduled kayak trip to receive a full refund, minus tax and transaction fees. If you have a group (more than two kayaks) you must cancel at least 1 week in advance. If there is a weather related issue on the day of your trip that causes us to be closed, we can reschedule your event or issue a refund.
- 5 Ratings