Bath Treasure Hunt
Explore the cobblestone streets and Ancient Roman architecture of Bath on the trail of long-lost treasure from the pirate haven of Tortuga.
What You Will Do
- Self-guided trail through the historic city of Bath hunting for clues designed by city specialists to elicit a unique sightseeing experience
- Jump into a story tracking down fictional long-lost pirate treasure from Tortuga
- Bath is a unique city with hot springs, Roman Baths, splendid Abbey and Georgian stone architecture that have attracted visitors for centuries
- Once you solve the mystery, you can submit your answer on the vendor's website for a chance to win £1,000
- Free text message service available if you are ever stuck on a particularly tricky clue
The trail map will be emailed to you for you to print at home or download on an iPad. Trail booklet contains all the information you need to complete the trail, allowing you to do it whenever you like. Please wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be walking a trail that is approximately 2.25 miles. Tour is suitable for all levels of physical abilities. Some clues are located quite high above street level. Tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible, although you will encounter some cobbled Streets and modest hills. Trails will be sent within a few hours for orders placed between Monday and Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but cannot be sent at the weekends (as no one is in the office) so please plan accordingly.