Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a refined plated dinner with sparkling nighttime views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty as your backdrop.
What You Will Do
- Cruise departs from Chelsea Piers and travels down the Hudson River, around Lower Manhattan, and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges
- On return the route takes guests past Governor’s Island, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island
- Plated dinner menu features a choice of appetizers, entrees, and desserts, as well as a selection of fine wines and attentive table service
- Gorgeous, wide open views of the New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty
- Ship features cruise style seating
Please arrive 30 minutes early for boarding. Appropriate attire includes collared shirts for men; cocktail wear or dressy-casual attire is recommended for women. The majority of tables accomodate 4-8 guests. Outside alcohol or food may not be brought onboard. Rain does not affect cruising schedule. Ship is wheelchair accessible. Passengers may redeem tickets at the dock up to one hour prior to boarding on the day of the cruise. The credit card used for purchase and photo ID will be required.