Embark on a 3-hour tour departing from Port Zante Marina, where the captain shares the rich history of St. Kitts during a scenic coastal sail, followed by a beach landing for a lively party filled with dancing and games
- Enjoy a 3-hour enrichment tour departing from Port Zante Marina, featuring a captivating 9-mile coastal cruise with historical insights along the way
- The party commences at the turnaround point, leading to a beach cooldown with access to the onboard waterslide and relaxing in the turquoise ocean
- Witness wildlife like monkeys and mongoose at the special attraction beach, and check out the local beach bar
- Experience the festivities with dance movies, onboard games, and lively fun while heading back to port
- All snorkel equipment including float vests
- Snorkel assistance from experienced guides
- Delicious Buffet Lunch (Vegetarian/Gluten-Free by request)
- Open Bar (alcohol not served until after snorkel)
- Sail down scenic South East Peninsula.
- Snorkel in secluded cove.
- Nevis coastal sail.
- 2 Hour beach break in Nevis.
- Departs at 9 am and 1 pm.
- Cruise Ship guests be sure your ship leaves at 5 pm or later before booking.
More than 5 days notice: 90%. Less than 5 days, more than 72 hours notice: 70%. Less than 72 hours notice: no refund.