- Discover the island through a tour around our historic capital, Basseterre
- Snorkel, water ski, sail or just relax on the beach as you enjoy the views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy the view from Timothy Hill, for a breathtaking panoramic view of both Frigate Bay
- Visit Friar’s Bay (Carambola Beach Club), Frigate Bay or Cockleshell Beach
- Bottled water included
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Your payment will be refundable in the event of a storm, if you provide a doctor’s note, or your ship is not able to dock
- Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled 48 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mt. Liamuiga Volcano Hike
Get ready to experience the hike of a lifetime. The hike to Mt. Liamuiga Volcano is challenging, spectacular, and unforgettable. Mt. Liamuiga lies 3,792 ft above sea level, making it the highest point in the entire Leeward Islands chain. You will experience the cacophonous sounds of crickets, toads, green tree frogs, birds, and the chatter of monkeys warning each other of your presence.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs
Rosevelt's Special Best of St. Kitts / Panoramic Tour
You never know if you will ever be back this way again so make sure to see the best of St. Kitts on our island tour! Whether it is your first or your tenth visit to our shores, welcome to our Island Paradise, please join us on an excursion you’ll never forget.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins - 3hrs 45mins