Baltimore Walking Tour Mount Vernon Historic District
Explore the fine architecture and world-renowned institutions along the Charles Street National Scenic Byway in Mount Vernon. Marvel at these impressive buildings and learn about the monuments that line this corridor.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a cultural tour of Mount Vernon with a friendly guide leading you to the must-see sights
- Check out the Basilica, which was designed by Benjamin Latrobe, and take in the sophisticated minimalism of Mies van der Rohe's One Charles Center
- View the nation's first monument to George Washington, which proudly stands in the center of Mount Vernon Park
- Discover the cultural heart of the area as you wander around the Walters Art Museum, the Enoch Pratt Free Library, and the Peabody Institute
- Enjoy the company of a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide supplied by the Baltimore Historic Society
- Tour of the Mount Vernon Historic District
- Tour guide
Guests must arrive at the starting point in a timely manner in order to not miss any part of the tour. Payment can only be accepted online.
Please note that walking includes hills.
Refund are issued only if the tour is cancelled by the operator.