Set sail for the Ballestas Islands on a guided two-hour tour to see penguins, sea lions and more. Spot the coastal wildlife as you glide over gentle waters with a professional leading the way.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the natural beauty of the Ballestas Islands on a two-hour cruise to this uninhabited spot
- Get an up-close look at the island’s residents: pelicans, Peruvian boobies, sea lions and Humboldt penguins
- Board your spacious boat at a private dock thats serves up hot coffee and flaky croissants as you wait to step aboard
- Take advantage of an open top boat complete with a certified captain to get close to shore and enjoy breathtaking views
- Departures from the private dock of the Hotel Paracas , a Luxury Collection Resort
- Guided wildlife boat tour
Please wear a windbreaker jacket, and bring binoculars, sunblock lotion, and a camera.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
May 1, 2019
This was a very informative tour. Very exciting to see so much indigenousness wildlife!
Dec 18, 2018
Tour guide was excellent and were very accommodating to my wife and I who know no Spanish. The history was very interesting and you got ample time at each spot
Dec 13, 2018
We really enjoyed our tour of the Ballestas islands! Tour left right on time. Boat was clean and the ride was smooth. The tour guide spoke good English and coordinated with the captain to show us the best sites. He gave us time to take pictures and offered to take pictures for us. Really liked the small number of people on the tour especially compared to the tour boats from town which are overcrowded and crammed in with too many people. Nice gesture to offer coffee and a free gift on our return. Would definitely book again with Venturia!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year