- 19 Ratings
Ballestas Islands Wildlife Tour in Paracas
Set sail for the Ballestas Islands on a guided two-hour tour to see penguins, sea lions and more. Spot the coastal wildlife as you glide over gentle waters with a professional leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Explore the natural beauty of the Ballestas Islands on a two-hour cruise to this uninhabited spot
- Get an up-close look at the island's residents: pelicans, Peruvian boobies, sea lions and Humboldt penguins
- Board your spacious boat at a private dock thats serves up hot coffee and flaky croissants as you wait to step aboard
- Take advantage of an open top boat complete with a certified captain to get close to shore and enjoy breathtaking views
- Guided wildlife boat tour
Please wear a windbreaker jacket, and bring binoculars, sunblock lotion, and a camera.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 19 Ratings
the guide was nice, and also knew about what he was talking about
The trip to the islands was really great. Both the guide and the captain of the boat did everything possible to make sure we caught the absolute best moments on the island, it was great!
Beautifull place and good structure for the tour.
Fantastic driver and tour guide, wonderful experience. My daughter loved the little seal we were given at the wnd
It was very interesting and the visit was worthwile. It was just a shame for the weather but they can’t help.
Very informative and really got you up close and personal to see all of the different wildlife
because of ypur organization, safety, and guides
Excellent commentary and descriptions by tour guide Sheila; she was very knowledgeable and answered all questions. Good tour length, neither too long nor too short; lots of wildlife to see.
Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. He spoke good English and made us feel very welcome. David the boat driver was the best boat driver we have seen - the way he manoeuvred the boat around the rocks was incredible. It was a great experience seeing all the wild life and being out on the water.