- 14 Ratings
Bald Eagle Kayaking Run from Harper Tavern
Set off on a relaxing paddling trip in the Pennsylvania countryside to soak up the pristine natural beauty. Learn the history of Hersey Park as you paddle along, looking out for eagles and more.
What You Will Do
- Paddle away on a scenic two-hour kayaking adventure where you explore the sights of Pennsylvania's backcountry
- Get all the proper gear and equipment you need for a successful time outdoors, plus safety instructions and technical tips
- Glide over local waterways through Swatara Watershed Park, catching sight of local islands and Milton Hersey's amusement park
- Feast your eyes on local wildlife along the way, seeing plenty of fish species and possibly a bald eagle
- Two-hour kayaking trip
- Kayak, paddle and life jacket
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 14 Ratings
Ben was very kind and knowledgeable. The other members of the staff were helpful as well. The trip was beautiful and we had a great time. We were very happy with everything; Price, service, care, personability, etc.
we would recommend to Family & Friends. we had an awesome time. Thank You!
Another wonderful Cocoa Kayak experience!
Ben and his staff provided the means for my family to enjoy the great day enjoying nature in Central Pa. They are very knowledgeable, and the service at drop off and pick-up was exceptional. We plan on booking another trip with them again soon.
Ben provided all of the information that I needed quickly and efficiently. The equipment was in good condition. The Moonshadow run was beautiful. Had a great time. Will be back again soon.
Great experience! Easy paddling and a wonderful way to spend some time in nature.