Khinalug Group Tour
Discover the wonder of Azerbaijan on a tour to Khinalug, a village that sits on the Lesser Caucasus mountains. Uncover the history of this unique settlement as you marvel at the surrounding views.
What You Will Do
- Visit the village of Khinalug on a guided tour where you are introduced to the rich past of Azerbaijan
- Stroll through ancient stone houses, which form distinctive stepped terraces along a highland ridge
- Enjoy a setting where clouds wrap around the village, sporadically revealing 360-degree views of the surrounding landscapes
- Visit the ancient places on the road to the mountains, including the city of Sumgait, which was a famous center of industry under the Soviet Union
- Wander through the bazaar of the city and get an up-close look at the Jewish Settlement, including old synagogues
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee to museum
No charge for cancellations made more than two days prior to the day of your tour. 30% charge for cancellations made between two to one day prior to the day of your tour. 100% charge for cancellations made less than or equal to one day prior to the day of your tour.