We're excited to help you complete your booking with TES Tour Baku.
Group Tour of Sheki
Immerse yourself in the history of Sheki, a charming settlement situated along the Greater Caucasus mountain range. Head to local monuments to uncover the legends and mystery of this city.
What You Will Do
- Follow along with a friendly guide for a first-hand experience in the wonderful Azerbaijan city of Sheki
- Visit the Palace of Sheki Khans and the Kish Albanian Church, as well as fascinating museums to get a grip on the city's past
- Enjoy the preserved remnants of a by-gone time as you wander along streets known for being home to ancient professions
- Try the famous, mouth-watering Sheki baklava, which is manufactured and sold in numerous family-run stores in the city center
- Group tour of Sheki
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
Select Date & Time