We're excited to help you complete your booking with City Wine Tours.
Back Bay Wine Tour in Boston
Discover Boston's charm one sip at a time as you explore the architecturally significant Back Bay neighborhood. Set off on a guided tour with stops at two local wine spots in a charming neighborhood full of classic brownstone homes.
What You Will Do
- Drink your fill on a guided wine tour around Back Bay with stops at two local venues for flavorful tastings paired with filling appetizers
- Head to Legal Sea Foods to sample Sauvignon Blancs and Pinot Noirs that go perfectly with crab cakes and chowder
- Savor Nerello Mascalese and Halter Ranch wines complemented with mushroom-topped flatbread at Post 390 or L'Esaplier
- Hear stories of the area's local wine influences as you revel in the 19th-century architectural design that characterize Back Bay homes
- Guided wine tour
- Six wines and two food pairings
- Taxes and gratuity
- 34 Ratings
406 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Select Date & Time