Back Bay Wine Tour in Boston
Discover Boston's charm one sip at a time as you explore the architecturally significant Back Bay neighborhood. Set off on a guided tour with stops at two local wine spots in a charming neighborhood full of classic brownstone homes.
What You Will Do
- Drink your fill on a guided wine tour around Back Bay with stops at two local venues for flavorful tastings paired with filling appetizers
- Head to Legal Sea Foods to sample Sauvignon Blancs and Pinot Noirs that go perfectly with crab cakes and chowder
- Savor Nerello Mascalese and Halter Ranch wines complemented with mushroom-topped flatbread at Post 390 or L'Esaplier
- Hear stories of the area's local wine influences as you revel in the 19th-century architectural design that characterize Back Bay homes
- Guided wine tour
- Six wines and two food pairings
- Taxes and gratuity
- 63 Ratings
I've done the same tour in the past, and it used to be 3 stops, not two and on the website it said it would end at L'Espalier but we ended at Legal. Our guide was great and the wines we tasted were lovely, but it was not the same as last time.
Roz was excellent and very knowledgeable . She presented all the wines very well. I had been on some food tours in NY and expected more venues . All in all we had fun and learned some. Thank you, Kathy
Not great value for the price. Tour leader was pleasant.
I would have preferred more instruction about the wines. However, our tour leader was very personable.
It was a very fun, sociable, entertaining and instructive experience!