- 20 Ratings
Baby Animal Encounter at a Zoo in Cleveland
Get cozy with a variety of adorable creatures during a guided encounter with a zoo's baby animals. Learn all about these small critters you get the chance to hold as you feel their soft fur and more.
What You Will Do
- See baby animals up-close with a guided encounter that's led by a professional with years of experience
- Hold and pet kangaroos, baby deer, crested porcupines, lemurs and more for an unforgettable experience
- Learn about these small creatures, from their natural habitat to their favorite foods
- Take plenty of photos of these cuddly critters for a special keepsake you can take home and show off
- Guided baby animal expedition
- 20 Ratings
Our entire family had a very nice day. It seems like they take very good care of the animals and the staff really loves them. The only downside is we have an adult daughter in a wheelchair and it was difficult to push her with the uneven paths. They are not very handicapped friendly.
Staff was amazing. Learned new things we didn’t know. Encounters were so much fun
We had the most fantastic time here!!! We did the Wildlife Walk, the Camel Experience, and the Meet the Babies Encounter. It took about 4.5 hours to do everything and it was the most perfect afternoon. You're able to pet and love on animals as well as learn about how they are protecting these sweet babies. Everyone is so nice and caring. It's my new favorite zoo.
Our guide was spectacular! She gave us a lot of information and we were able to get up close and personal with all the babies!
Everything was perfect. Everyone was friendly. We had a great time. We can’t wait to go back there.