Discover the heart of Azerbaijan’s capital with a personable guide on a private Baku tour, navigating both contemporary and historic avenues to unveil the city’s most captivating facets in the company of an amiable guide
- Begin at Baku National Boulevard, a beloved coastal road for residents and visitors, featuring cafés and fountains
- Stroll amidst diverse trees and modern venues, including theaters and restaurants
- Capture stunning Baku vistas from Highland Park, perfect for memorable photos
- Explore historic Baku Acropolis, reserved for preservation, encompassing landmarks like Shirvanshah Palace and Synyk-Kala minaret
- Entrance fees to museums are not included.
No charge for cancellations made more than two days prior to the day of the charge. 30% charge for cancellations made between two to one day prior to the day of the tour. 100% charge for cancellations made less than or equal to one day prior to the day of the tour.