Ayahuasca is a powerful psychedelic South American entheogen brew taken to heal, clean and stimulate the mind, body and spirit. Get to know a local Shaman and experience an Ayahuasca ritual.
- Take part in what is considered a religious sacrament: a healing and spiritually enlightening ayahuasca ceremony led by an experienced shaman
- Speak with a Shaman, who will learn of your essence and inner dialogue before determining the dosage you are to be given during the ceremony
- Expand your perspective in a unique and traditional way
- The whole Ayahuasca ritual
- A place where you can lay to feel the effects of the Ayahuasca tea
- For centuries Shamans have been boiling down the ayahuasca plant and chacruna shrub (Psychotria viridis) into a strong potion
- Considered a religious sacrament, ayahuasca is used in healing and spiritually enlightening ceremonies led by an experienced shaman
- The Ayahuasca Ceremony lasts from 4-6 hours and begins after sundown with a group sitting in a circle around the shaman (healer)
- He begins with “Icar” or soft whistles and takes puffs of pure and strong tobacco from a wood smoking pipe
- This is done to attract the spirits of the plants to help aid in the healing process of the individuals
- Everyone including the Shaman drinks their measure cup or cups of ayahuasca
- The shaman does not allow guests to reveal where his center is located
- You also need to be sure that you are in a good state of mind to participate in the ritual
- Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour: 100% refund
- Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) there will be a 90% refund
- After the tour, there will be no refund, except in cases of cancellation by the operator for meteorological or operational reasons
- In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Trip from Manaus
Fish for piranha and watch out for lurking alligators while boating on the Solimoes River during this excursion from Manaus. Take in the local fishing boats against the backdrop of lush coastline as you get ready to reel in the catch of the day!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Indigenous Village, Amazon Safari, and River Dolphin Experience from Manaus
This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 8hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Full-Day Anavilhanas and Amazon Rainforest Tour from Manaus
Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the ‘lungs of the world’ on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Transport to Two Amazonian Parks and Museums – MUSA and INPA
Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing. We’ll pick you up and drop you off from your hotel, so all you have to focus on is the adventure ahead!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs