- 6 Ratings
Full Moon Kayak Bat Tour
Explore Austin's backcountry at night on a guided kayaking adventure. Check out the full moon and bats that emerge from under the Congress Avenue Bridge.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a guided kayaking tour along Austin's Lady Bird Lake in the nighttime hours
- Follow your professional guide as you paddle your way outdoors with the moon lighting your way
- Witness the area's famous bats as they fly out from under a bridge and into the night sky
- Hear stories about the bats, told by someone with plenty of insider knwledge to share
- Guided tour
- All gear and equipment
- No alcohol or glass containers
- Pets are allowed
- 6 Ratings
Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. He made a point to talk with all of the folks on the trip. The water was a perfect vantage point to see the bats. The kayaks are the only way to go if you want to see the best view of the bats.
Tour Guides were great and the weather was beautiful! Great evening!
Had an awesome time seeing the bats from our Kayaks under the bridge, our tour guide, Bruno, was excellent! What an affordable and unique way to see a special part of Austin.