- 7 Ratings
ATV & Ziplining Adventure in Cancun
Satisfy your inner adrenaline junkie with a thrilling three-part tour through the jungle. Ride an ATV over rocky trails, fly down ziplines, and dive into cenotes as you live it up in Cancun.
What You Will Do
- Hit the throttle on your ATV to speed down dirt trails underneath the thick canopy of a tropical jungle
- Fly down ziplines, soaring between towering trees, then making a splash when you let go and land safely in a natural pool
- Jump into an above-ground cenote, a water-filled cave with strikingly clear waters where lilies float on top
- Grab a snorkel to explore a second cavernous cenote and check out the low-hanging stalactites
- Refuel with a traditional Mexican snack, a tamal that's freshly prepared and wrapped in a banana leaf
- Round-trip transportation
- Lockers and showers
- Shared or individual ATV
- Safety gear
- Two zipline circuit
- Snorkeling gear
- Traditional Mexican snack
Please bring a swim suit, sunglasses, bug spray, a towel, tennis shoes and extra money. Must be at least 16 to drive the ATV.
Cancellations made three or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour have a 10% charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service do not receive a refund. Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%. To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.
- 7 Ratings
Friendly service, beautiful locations. I felt safe and in good hands. The tour guides are excellent, they are passionte about the history and preservation of locations that we visited. I would definately recommmed as a novice atv rider with a love for Mexican Cenotes.
Excellent trip all around. Our guides were wonderful and the snack as delicious. Highly recommend this one.
Myself and five friends had a BLAST on this tour!!! Totally worth it. I took the tour two years ago and loved it so much I had to bring my friends with me this time around. They all said it was the coolest thing they have ever done!