ATV Tour Sierra Madre Mountains from Puerto Vallarta
Travel through Mexican villages outside the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta on a high-powered ATV. Ride along the Cuale River and into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains.
What You Will Do
- Start your adventure in Puerto Vallarta where you see the scenic boardwalk and modern bronze sculptures that make the downtown area so popular
- Cruise through neighboring villages where a more traditional way of life has been preserved: Encounter friendly people, who are happy to share their home with you
- Hit the mountainous trails in the foothills of the Sierra Madres, splashing through rivers and taking in the rich jungle scenery
- Take a break from all the excitement with a meal at a riverside restaurant: Look out over breathtaking views as you munch away on traditional cuisine
- Head back to Puerto Vallarta on winding back roads that pass by the famous Casa Kimberly, Elizabeth Taylor's luxurious mansion from the 1960s
- Gas, helmets, and bi-lingual tour guide
- ATV tour
Bring closed toed shoes, sunscreen, and drivers license for all drivers, bug-spray, towels, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks, and gratuities.
Cancellations are non-refundable within 24 hours of tour start time. Cancellations between 24-72 hours incur a 30% charge. Cancellations outside 72 hours incur a $20 processing fee. Re-schedule Policies: Tours may be re-scheduled free of charge based on availability outside 72 hours of tour start time. Late arrivals may be rescheduled for a fee (see fees above). Adverse Weather Conditions: Your safety is our number one concern.