- Take part in a wild and fun adventure through Oaxaca, exploring the area like never before
- Hold on tight as you cruise through the deep jungle, quaint towns, and sprawling fields on your own high-powered ATV
- Take a break to hunt for iguanas, then snack on fresh coconuts or other tasty fruits collected by the local community
- Get an amazing view of the sunset as you lay out on the beach and snap memorable photos to share with friends and family
- ATV tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Helmets and safety training
Please bring tennis, swimming clothes, towels, sun glasses, and cash. Must be at least 7-years old.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Tour of the Hagia Sofia Botanical Garden in Huatulco
Soothe your soul with a visit to the Hagia Sophia Botanical Garden, where you can stroll along meandering paths bordered by trees, vegetables, flowers and herbs. Breathe in the aroma of thousands of colorful flowers on a tour complete with local treats and fruity beverages.
Atotonilco Hot Springs Horseback Riding Tour
A ride through the jungles of Oaxaca surrounds you with natural beauty on this tour to a refreshing hot spring. Explore the landscape, vegetation, and native creatures that surround the Manialtepec Lagoon with a horseback ride that offers a special, immersive experience in the countryside. Once you depart from your hotel, your guide leads you to the small village of San José Manialtepec, where you meet your horse and saddle up for the ride into the wilderness. Follow a trail of beautiful vegetation and get the opportunity to connect with nature as you watch for the variety of birds that fill the woodland. Deep in the jungle, you reach the retreat of Atotonilco, a natural thermal spring. Get in to enjoy a healing bath where you can rejuvenate yourself before you start your ride back to San José Manialtepec and the drive back to your hotel.
Duration:  5hrs - 6hrs