ATV Adventure, Ziplining & Guided Tour of Tulum in Cancun
See more of Mexico on a thrilling four-part tour through the jungle that leads to an ancient Mayan site. Ride an ATV over trails, fly down ziplines, dive into cenotes and marvel at the ruins of Tulum.
What You Will Do
- Wander among the historic pyramids of Tulum, a Mayan city overlooking the sun-spotted waters of the Caribbean
- Hit the throttle on your ATV to speed down dirt trails underneath the thick canopy of a tropical jungle
- Hold on tight as you fly down two different ziplines: Soar between towering trees, then make a splash when you let go and land safely in a natural pool
- Jump into an above-ground cenote, a water-filled cave with strikingly clear waters where lilies float on top
- Grab a snorkel to explore a second cavernous cenote and check out the low-hanging stalactites
- Refuel with a traditional Mexican snack, a tamal that's freshly prepared and wrapped in a banana leaf
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Lockers and showers
- Shared or individual ATV
- Safety gear
- Two zipline circuit
- Snorkeling gear
- Traditional Mexican snack
Please bring a swim suit, sunglasses, bug spray, a towel, tennis shoes and extra money. Must be at least 16 to drive the ATV.
Cancellations made three or more days before the programmed schedule for the tour have a 10% charge. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the service do not receive a refund. Cancellations at any moment with a medical prescription will be refunded 100%. To change a scheduled tour for another date, changes must be made 24 hours prior to the excursion. Any time within the 24 hours will pay an extra charge.