Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind Movie Tour
Take a tour that's a Broadway play on wheels—and a must-see for any fan of Gone With The Wind or Margaret Mitchell, or anyone interested in the Civil War and Reconstruction Era.
What You Will Do
- Join “Margaret Mitchell” herself as she shares the fascinating story of her life while showing you around her former home on a three-hour tour, starting from Castleberry Hill in downtown Atlanta—named one of the top ten arts districts in the country
- See memorabilia from Mitchell's life, including her typewriter, first drafts of Gone with the Wind and her Pulitzer Prize
- Walk in Mitchell's footsteps as you explore The Margaret Mitchell House
- Learn how the South’s most beloved novel was finally shared with the world
- Three-hour guided movie tour
- Complimentary commemorative photo
We cannot refund upon tour cancellations. Tours take place rain or shine so please plan accordingly.
- 31 Ratings
Great, fun time!