Helen Georgia Day Trip
Set off on a day trip to Helen, a quaint little town which was once a logging town. Explore this replica of a Bavarian alpine town that's found in the Appalachians instead of the Alps.
What You Will Do
- Get out of the city and into the mountains with a visit to Helen, a charming spot tucked away among the Appalachians
- Learn how this city was resurrected by modeling itself after a traditional Bavarian village complete with classic red-roof architecture
- Take advantage of a ton of outdoor activities ideal for all seasons, plus fill up on alpine food and drinks
- Choose between a quiet excursion or a more strenuous walking tour in a location surrounded by natural beauty, wineries and more
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up in Downtown, Midtown and Buckhead
- Historical tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Alternative lunch at Paschal's Restaurant. Hotel pickup at alternative locations for additional costs. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.
Please cancel 72 hours before the tour date for a refund. Alternative or full refund if operator cancels tour.