Castleberry Hill Backlot Walking Tour
See why Castleberry Hill was named one of the top 10 art districts in the country on a tour of some of the region's most famous movie locations. Over 30 productions have filmed in Castleberry Hill Art District, from Driving Miss Daisy to Captain America: Civil War—come see where the magic was made.
What You Will Do
- Tour through Castleberry Hills on this 90-minute walking tour, hearing behind-the-scenes from a guide who has worked on-set with several productions
- See over 30 filming locations, including sites from Captain America: Civil War, The Boss, The Hunger Games, Taken 3, The Walking Dead, Driving Miss Daisy and much more—even cult classics like Freejack and RoboCop 3
- Immerse yourself in the rich film history of one of the best hidden-gem neighborhoods in Atlanta as you and your group re-enact fun scenes from your favorite films
- 90 minute walking tour
- Insider guide who has worked on set
- Behind the scenes stories
- Clips to bring the locations to life
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
No refunds for cancellations. Tours take place rain or shine, so please prepare accordingly.
- 7 Ratings