Explore the historic and luxurious Druid Hills neighborhood with the Atlanta Preservation Center. Hear how it was designed by renowned architect Frederick Law Olmsted and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour the Atlanta’s ritzy Druid Hills neighborhood with a knowledgeable guide
- See houses designed by local architects such as Neel Reid, W.T. Downing, and Philip Shutze
- Enjoy the lavish park setting of this scenic neighborhood and learn about its lush setting from a local
- Guided walking tour of Historic Druid Hills
- The tour is available for all ages but is recommended for children 12 years of age and up due to the nature of the historical material.
Sep 9, 2019
Such a knowledgeable and friendly guide!
Sep 9, 2019
The walk was fun, relaxing and informative. I really enjoyed the stories and learning about the neighborhood. The walk was the perfect distance and the guide was very friendly and really knew the area. I look forward to doing more walks in the future.
Aug 26, 2019
Ruth was very knowledgeable and personable. We had a great experience
Meeting location:  1410 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year