Best of Atlanta Movie Tours
With over 800 productions filmed in Atlanta, this tour packs in tons of famous movie locations, clips and behind the scenes stories from Captain America and Ride Along to The Walking Dead, Furious 7 and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Begin in Castleberry Hill, named one of the top Art Districts in the country
- See filming locations of movies like The Blind Side, Captain America: Civil War, Anchorman 2, Madea's Witness Protection, The Hunger Games and many more
- Hear the behind-the-scenes stories from an industry guide who has worked on-set
- Explore some of the very locations where your favorite stars have been filming
- Win prizes by answering fun and quirky trivia questions
- Ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus during this 3 hour tour
- Three-hour guided tour
- Friendly, passionate guide
- Trivia prizes
- A group photo souvenir
Please arrive 30 minutes early to locate the tour guide and find parking.
There are no refunds for cancellations on the guest's part. Tours take place rain of shine so please arrive prepared.
- 96 Ratings
Hilltop Josh and Stunt Jenny were the absolute BEST tour guides. They made the movie tour very enjoyable!
The tour was great - the guide and driver were very knowledgeable - had great insight into this market. The tour was not rushed - just enough time. A great overview of what has and will be filmed in Atlanta moving forward. I liked the owners first hand knowledge and stories at the Rexall Drugs. I liked the walking part of the tour as well. Great to see Atlanta emerging as the number three film destination in the country. Keep Up The Good Work !!!
Enjoyable, thorough, just all around fun, well set up, the guide is an excellent speaker.