- 2 Ratings
Discover Atlanta's best attractions at one great price. Access CNN's news studios, the World of Coca-Cola and more when you skip most ticket lines and save money and time.
What You Will Do
- Visit Atlanta's top sites and attractions without feeling rushed: skip most main entrance ticket lines with a ticket book that contains insider tips, maps, transportation details and money-saving coupons
- See how the news travels from the world to your TV, computer and smartphone with an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of CNN Studios
- Discover America’s oldest soft drink with a tour of the World of Coca-Cola where you learn about the drink’s history
- Meet a whale shark—the world’s biggest living fish—and other marine species, such as dolphins, penguins and many more, at the Georgia Aquarium
- Customize your tour and choose from two different ticket options: Option Ticket 1 lets you decide between Zoo Atlanta or the Center for Civil and Human Rights while Option Ticket 2 lets you choose between the Fernbank Museum of Natural History or the College Football Hall of Fame
- Get a CityPASS booklet of admission tickets to Atlanta's top attractions, valid for nine consecutive days from the first day of use
- Save 40% off the regular combined admission prices and skip most ticket lines with your booklet
- Passbook with admission to five Atlanta attractions
- Savings of 40% off regular combined admission prices
- Ability to skip most ticket lines with your booklet
Ticket books are valid for nine consecutive days beginning with the first day of use. Vouchers can be redeemed for ticket books at the first attraction visited.
- 2 Ratings
It took a while to find this pass . Good pass. Wish the civil rights museum Was paired with CNN studio. Raither then the zoo. Don’t think it’s fair to choose between civil rights and zoo.
City pass is a great discounted way to enjoy Atlanta for adults as well your children all at one time. Plenty of wonderful attractions to see and be apart of.