Hop aboard a comfy bus for a guided tour of Atlanta. Explore from Downtown to Buckhead, seeing classic attractions, up-and-coming spots, and historical monuments.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Atlanta a popular tourist destination
- Explore the ritzier Buckhead neighborhood where gorgeous mansions stand along tree-lined streets
- Tour the Martin Luther King Memorial, a number of Civil War sites, and dozens of other landmarks for a first-hand look at this Southern city’s history
- Tour several neighborhoods of Atlanta during your five hours of fun
- Five-hour guided bus and walking-tour
- A seat on a comfortable air-conditioned bus
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- Tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under three-years of age may find the length of the walk challenging
- Pregnant women, elderly persons, and people with medical concerns should consider the length of the walking tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Jan 13, 2020
The tour guide was amazing! The bus driver Corey was amazing! The bus was clean. The stops along the tour were great!
Jan 6, 2020
The tour was great, but it would've been nice if it was a little longer...to be able to tour at some of the historic sites better. Also, lunch would've been better at the Ponce versus CNN. Ponce had better options and was way more interesting where CNN mostly had junk food places. The tour guide and bus driver were fun to watch interacting together.
Dec 23, 2019
Meeting location:  231 Peachtree St NE
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year