Explore the ancient Appalachian Mountains along a lush trail that leads to an epic 150-foot-high waterfall. Complete this peaceful excursion in nature with meditation in front of the falls and yoga in the forest to leave truly refreshed.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hike an easy-moderate trail and enjoy a guided meditation at a waterfall
- Flow through 60-75 minutes of yoga customized to your skill level & experience
- You’re welcome to bring your phone/camera or totally disconnect from technology since we’ll take plenty of pictures along the way to help you remember this special experience!
- 2-3 mile guided hike (roundtrip)
- Waterfall view
- Short, guided meditation (inclusive of beginners)
- 60-75 minute yoga class (inclusive of beginners)
- FREE Outdoor yoga mats to borrow
- FREE pictures that will be shared afterward
- You need your own transportation to and from the trailhead
- We will provide directions in the confirmation email
- Wear layers as it tends to be cooler in the mountains than in the city
Please follow link and directions provided in confirmation email. No smoking allowed. We advocate Leave No Trace principles.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
May 26, 2021
I felt like this was a great experience especially since I am a beginner with both yoga and hiking. Rose did a great job of helping us all feel comfortable and relaxed. It was nice to be out in nature and appreciate all the beauty. The meditation and yoga enhanced the relaxation and paired well with the whole experience.
May 11, 2021
The journey was the perfect birthday and Mother’s Day present from my boyfriend David. I love to hike and do yoga so the morning was perfect. Our guide, Sophie, was very knowledgeable and made the experience very fun! Ylonda
Apr 24, 2021
I have a deep respect for Brandon as a yoga teacher, and these experience she shared with us was memorable and healing. The meditations, the yoga and hot tea session, the waterfall experience early in the morning were as perfect as the weather, and her taking photos of everything was such a gift, because now I can relive it all again. Everything flowed...I felt so comfortable, safe, and renewed! I have an elevated perspective for experiencing waterfalls now! I am inspired to take these new skills with me to the waterfalls around here in Brevard. Thank you.
Meeting location:  3074 Catawba River Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year