Explore the ancient Appalachian Mountains along a lush trail that leads to an epic 150-foot-high waterfall. Complete this peaceful excursion in nature with mediation in front of the falls and yoga in the forest to leave truly refreshed.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hike an easy-moderate trail and enjoy a guided meditation at a waterfall
- Flow through 60-75 minutes of yoga customized to your skill level & experience
- You’re welcome to bring your phone/camera or totally disconnect from technology since we’ll take plenty of pictures along the way to help you remember this special experience!
- 2-3 mile guided hike (roundtrip)
- Waterfall view
- Short, guided meditation (inclusive of beginners)
- 60-75 minute yoga class (inclusive of beginners)
- FREE Outdoor yoga mats to borrow
- FREE pictures that will be shared afterward
- You need your own transportation to and from the trailhead
- We will provide directions in the confirmation email
- Wear layers as it tends to be cooler in the mountains than in the city
Please follow link and directions provided in confirmation email. No smoking allowed. We advocate Leave No Trace principles.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances
- Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation
- No-shows will be charged the full price
Sep 22, 2019
Our guide was a little to quiet for my taste. Could have been more energetic and interactive.
Meeting location:  3074 Catawba River Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year