The notorious Sam Sneed has been after Dr. Vonheim Wunderbruggen’s beer for years. The recipe is missing and it's up to you to find it before Sneed does.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Put your thinking hats on and work with your fellow teammates to solve the mystery and get out before time runs out
- Use your mind to the max with logic games and puzzles that strengthen your teamwork skills
- Have fun with your friends and family to accomplish something together in a fun and challenging way
- Escape room game
- Recommended for ages 5 and up - please bear in mind our puzzles can be quite challenging, so children under 12 may be frustrated or find the game is too complicated for them to actively participate
- If the experience starts later than 7:30pm, every guest must be over 18
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 5 days in advance.
Feb 23, 2020
We were a little disappointed with our room. This is the second time we have been to the conundrum and expected a great time and we’re a little let down. The first time we came we did the Attic room and were blown away with the set design, our room actor, and the flow of the game/puzzles. This time around not so much. The set design was still good but no where near what the attic was like. The room actor was ok at best. Don’t get me wrong she did her part but I felt as if she didn’t take it serious. The actor in the attic was beyond wonderful and never broke character! The flow of this game was very hard to follow. Some of the clues made no sense and the location of other clues were impossible to find without help from our game guide. Some of the writing on the clues have been wore so much that we had difficulty reading them. There was even a part that our game guide told us that clue was from an old clue and should not have been there. We were so excited to bring our 8 other friends because we had so much fun and ended up not being as great as it was last time.
Dec 16, 2019
Just didnt feel the quality of the room was as good as others I have been to. Just felt like 3 rooms thrown together.
Aug 6, 2019
We had a great experience at the Conundrum! The escape room was challenging and had lots of puzzles to solve to keep us busy. The host was very entertaining and created a great game atmosphere.
Meeting location:  1 Battle Square
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year