Join this fascinating tour about the superstitions, rituals, customs, and folklore of Asheville. Your enthusiastic and animated storyteller will bring the history alive and answer all your questions!
Best Price Guaranteed
- This 2-hour walking tour is great for adults that want to step outside the bounds of a typical tourist experience.
- Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Freemasonry is all about and explore the conspiracies with you.
- Next, we’ll pass through some alleyways where dark and tragic events have transpired.
- You’ll then get the full scoop on our local vampire scene and tribal rites in Pritchard Park, dark spirits on Church Street, Native American mysticism, and much more.
- This tour includes late-night access to the Asheville Mystery Museum, where you’ll see artifacts that Joshua P. Warren brought back from Transylvania, including a sacred crucifix and a piece of Vlad the Impaler’s Castle.
- 2-hour guided walking tour of Asheville
- Suitable for ages 9 and up
- Cancellation Policy: We will offer a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of your tour.
- Rain or Shine Policy: Our tour runs regardless of weather, and we usually have indoor options available, as well. Therefore, we do not offer refunds if the weather is cold or rainy, you show up late, or go to the wrong meeting location for the tour.
Meeting location:  80 Broadway
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year