- Hike an easy-moderate trail and enjoy a guided meditation at a waterfall.
- Flow through 60-75 minutes of yoga customized to your skill level & experience.
- You’re welcome to bring your phone/camera or totally disconnect from technology since we’ll take plenty of pictures along the way to help you remember this special experience! Trail is about 2.5 miles roundtrip.
Potential health benefits of hiking, meditating and practicing yoga outdoors can include:
• Boosting Your Immune System
• Lowering Blood Pressure
• Reducing Stress
• Reducing Depression & Anxiety
• Improving Memory & Focus
• Better Sleep
• Improving Bone & Joint Health
- 2-3 mile guided hike
- Waterfall view
- Short, guided meditation (inclusive of beginners)
- 60-75 minute yoga class (inclusive of beginners)
- FREE Outdoor yoga mats to borrow
- FREE pictures that will be shared afterward
You need your own transportation to and from the trailhead. We will provide directions in the confirmation email. Wear layers as it tends to be cooler in the mountains than in the city.
Please follow link and directions provided in confirmation email. No smoking allowed. We advocate Leave No Trace principles.
Public Yoga Hikes Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below