'Tis the Season! Historical and hysterical, enjoy outrageously entertaining tour guides, outlandish seasonal comedy skits complete with special appearances, loads of Asheville information, and incredible views of downtown Asheville!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Tour historic downtown Asheville, the Montford neighborhood, and the River Arts District
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Asheville so unique
- Get the insider local scoop on restaurants, bars, and breweries
- Experience a one of a kind holiday show about Asheville!
- Holiday Comedy Show about Asheville
- A brief stop at Green Man Brewing also included
- We do not have passenger parking, therefore, we recommend arriving downtown 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time to find parking. Paid parking options: The paid parking lot nearby, street meters, and Aloft hotel.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. If passengers are late to boarding, their tickets may be released and sold to another party at the time of departure.
- Must be 13+ to ride
- Lap dogs are OK (under 25 pounds)
- BYOB (Bring your own booze) - beer and wine only, no liquor allowed
- If passengers are intoxicated at boarding, they will not be allowed to board and a refund will not be given.
- Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties are no longer allowed on our Comedy Tours and will be asked to leave the bus.
- Parties of 4 and fewer must cancel at least 24 hours prior to the tour to receive a full refund.
- Parties of 5 or more must cancel at least 4 days prior to the tour to receive a full refund.
- We do not offer refunds for reservations cancelled the day of the tour.
Jan 2, 2020
I'm guessing the tour varies based on who is the entertainer, but maybe not. If you need to be drunk to find them funny, then they're really not very funny. Not exactly my type of humor. Oh, well.
Jan 1, 2020
We have done the adult tour in the past and the comedian was very funny. This time we did the PG13 Holiday bus ride and the female host/comedian was not funny in the least bit. The 90 minutes dragged on forever. Even my teens were bored.
Dec 31, 2019
My friend visiting from Tennessee need a laugh or two and she got a few thousand! Also she had not seen the city and she a a good drive through. H
Meeting location:  76 Biltmore Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year