Creep your way through the century-old neighborhood of Montford and have a truly out-of-this-world experience. Uncover the history of the area, both dead and living, and keep your eyes peeled for the paranormal activity.
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Catch up with your crew of ghost hunters in the heart of Asheville before heading off
- Follow your experienced guide who’s full of interesting details and chilling facts
- Walk through the historic district of Montford, where you’ll criss-cross frightening alleys and search for the extraordinary
- Spend some time exploring the rest of Asheville, a precious town at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- A ghost hunting tour guide
- Walking tour of Montford
Be at location 10 minutes before tour time. This tour is dog friendly.
1 hour before tour time.
Jun 5, 2017
We have signed up for the Montford tour twice and they cancelled it twice. I do not recommend them as they are not reliable.
Sep 22, 2016
They cancelled my tour, due to your guide could not performed the tour. However, after 3 weeks passed by date of the event, they have NOT refund my fee. I have been sending e-mail to Ms. Deb Maddox, but I have NOT heard any word from her.
Meeting location:  263 Montford Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year