Head to Asheville for a guided food tour where you enjoy local treats. Stroll through the downtown, devouring local cuisine and getting a glimpse of the Art Deco architecture along the way!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a flavorful food tour through downtown Asheville with a professional guide showing you the best spots around
- Feast on the city’s many tasty offerings, including freshly-made breads and handcrafted beers
- Head to popular restaurants and well-known food shops: Explore up to eight different locations
- Hear stories of the city’s history and gastronomic culture as you sample all sorts of dishes and plates
- Guided food tour
- Enjoy food and beverage samples throughout the tour
- “Discount Passport” for local merchants
- Seasonal take-home menus
- The tour is a minimum of 3 hours long.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- There will be stairs to climb and sidewalk inclines without handrails.
- We are able to make some dietary substitutions if informed in the comment section when you purchase tickets.
- A portion of each ticket sale is returned to local food-related charities.
All tickets reserve “seats” and as such are non refundable.
Nov 13, 2019
Lots of fun "facts" and great food and drinks. Very entertaining.
Nov 11, 2019
First two and last two places were good. Blackbird was a complete disappointment. Food was horrible, presented terribly and wine was mediocre. Honey place was a waste. Could do a tasting on our own for free. Don’t know why it was included. When you’re talking make sure to be where we can hear you. Your voice doesn’t carry over a piano playing or over a lot of background noise.
Nov 10, 2019
Really enjoyed this tour. Paddy was great and every where he took us they took great care of us and gave us great food. I would really recommend taking this tour.
Meeting location:  1 Page Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year