- Head to three bars and breweries in Asheville’s South Slope district, while searching for a dead man’s loot
- Take part in a fun beer-filled scavenger hunt, drinking as you discover the answers to riddles
- Blindly sample unknown, but delicious, craft beers as you try to figure out their styles, aromas, flavors, and more
- Private, self-guided beer investigation and bar tour
- All tour materials
- Three half pints of craft beer
Please bring a pen or pencil for each group member and at least one charged phone. Tour is 0.6 miles and takes approximately 1-2.5 hours. Groups are free to go at their own pace. Tour is free for all designated drivers, maximum of two per group. Must be at least 21 years old.
All cancellations must be done at least 24 hours before the start time of the originally scheduled tour. Tickets are non-refundable; however, you can reschedule your tour for a different date.