Uncover Asheville’s River Arts District at a leisurely pace with a private paddleboard tour, where you’ll glide over calm waters, absorb scenic views, and gain insights into the local ecosystem
- Head out on a private stand up paddleboarding tour to explore four miles of Asheville’s River Arts District
- Get hooked up with the right gear and equipment, including a board that fits your needs, a paddle and rubber booties
- Relax in a comfortable setting that’s just you and your party, leaving the large crowds far behind
- Hear stories of the area’s rich history from a friendly guide with plenty of insider knowledge
- Board, paddle, life vest, leash and rubber booties
- All participants must be 10 years or older and weigh less than 260 lbs.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.