Take an urban bike tour where you ride through Historic Asheville neighborhoods. Pedal your way on paved paths, greenways, and bike lanes, alongside a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
Duration:  2hrs 45mins - 3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off the fun-filled bike tour at Carrier Park parallel to the French Broad River
- Cruise through Historic Asheville neighborhoods on your own bike, checking out local landmarks along the way
- Make your way to various local establishments while enjoying recovery stops when needed
- Guided bike tour
- Must be in good physical riding condition.
- You must have a great working mountain bike or gravel bike for the tour. The minimum tire size for gravel would be a 700 x 38. If you need to rent a bike please let us know in advance.
- Wear comfortable cycling clothing, helmet, closed-toed shoes.
- Must stay with tour guides throughout the entire trip. We can adjust the tempo, either a bit slower or faster depending on your fitness level.
- Must be willing to have fun!
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
Oct 26, 2022
Oct 24, 2022
Aug 30, 2022
Jul 29, 2022
Jul 27, 2022
Jul 27, 2022
Meeting location:  220 Amboy Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year