Take an urban bike tour where you ride through Historic Asheville neighborhoods. Pedal your way on paved paths, greenways, and bike lanes, alongside a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
Duration:  2hrs 45mins - 3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off the fun-filled bike tour at Carrier Park parallel to the French Broad River
- Cruise through Historic Asheville neighborhoods on your own bike, checking out local landmarks along the way
- Make your way to various local establishments while enjoying recovery stops when needed
- Guided bike tour
- Must be in good physical riding condition.
- You must have a great working mountain bike or gravel bike for the tour. The minimum tire size for gravel would be a 700 x 38. If you need to rent a bike please let us know in advance.
- Wear comfortable cycling clothing, helmet, closed-toed shoes.
- Must stay with tour guides throughout the entire trip. We can adjust the tempo, either a bit slower or faster depending on your fitness level.
- Must be willing to have fun!
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
Meeting location:  220 Amboy Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year