Walk the rolling green pastures of North Carolina alongside adorable alpacas and a variety of miniature farm animals, like horses, cows, goats, and pigs.
-Learn about our animals and our farm during the 45 minute guided farm tour.
-Our friendly guides and staff are very happy to answer questions about our animals, farm, and the Waynesville area.
-Interact with the Alpacas and other mini farm animals on the farm.
-Opportunity to take photos with our animals and the beautiful surrounding landscape.
-Following your tour you’ll have the opportunity to shop at Granny’s House for unique gifts and a large selection of items made from alpaca fiber.
- Meet in front of the entrance gate about 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- For the safety of our animals, we do not allow any tobacco products, vaping, balloons, or chewing gum on the farm.
- No pets allowed.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed in the pavilion for booked private birthday parties and celebrations.
- Picnics before or after farm tours are permitted in the picnic area outside of Granny’s House.
- We do not give refunds for any reason.
- Tours do take place during rain showers, light snow, and colder temperatures. If we need to cancel due to inclement weather, guests will be rescheduled.
No shows cannot be rescheduled.
-If you contact us a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tour we will work with you to reschedule your tour to a different date and time.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below