Explore Asheville's River Arts District at your own pace on a private paddleboard tour. See the sights as you glide over gentle waters learning all about the area's ecosystem and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a private stand up paddleboarding tour to explore four miles of Asheville’s River Arts District
- Get hooked up with the right gear and equipment, including a board that fits your needs, a paddle and rubber booties
- Relax in a comfortable setting that’s just you and your party, leaving the large crowds far behind
- Hear stories of the area’s rich history from a friendly guide with plenty of insider knowledge
- Private stand-up paddleboard tour
- Board, paddle, life vest, leash and rubber booties
All participants must be 10 years or older and weigh less than 260 lbs.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Aug 4, 2022
Jul 22, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 14, 2022
We had a wonderful trip down the river! Our guide Steve was knowledgeable and fun to be with!!
Jun 18, 2022
May 16, 2022
May 9, 2022
Apr 12, 2022
Sep 14, 2021
Sep 13, 2021
Meeting location:  192 Riverside Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year