- 8 Ratings
ASA 103 Sailing Course in Boston
Take your sailing skills to the next level with an intermediate course that shows you how to handle larger boats and head out farther. Work with experienced pros over three days to learn plenty.
What You Will Do
- Take advantage of an intermediate sailing course to learn the essential skills you need to command a boat up to 40 feet in coastal waters
- Enjoy an intensive three-day course where you earn your ASA Basic Coastal Cruising Certification: Leave class with a more advanced knowledge base
- Get experience docking and cover advanced sail theory, heavy weather sailing maneuvers, crew positions and more
- Get 24 hours of instruction over three days: Start each morning with a lecture taught in the main salon of the cruising boat, followed by at least five hours of sailing
- 3 day ASA 103 sailing course
- Sailboats to practice on
- All safety equipment
ASA 101 is a prerequisite. This course is held over three consecutive days on either M, T, W or F, S, Su, from 10am - 6pm each day.
Full refund minus a $95.00 processing fee for cancellations made 21 days prior to the start of the course. Course is non-refundable if cancellations are made within the 21 day period prior to your course, unless operators can fill your spot with someone from a waiting list. All book packages and costs associated with book packages (i.e. mailing, sales tax, etc.) are non-refundable once they have been shipped.
- 8 Ratings