- 6 Ratings
ASA 101 Basic Keelboat Course in Boston
Take advantage of an intensive three-day sailing course where you earn your ASA Basic Keelboat Certification. Get a solid foundation and learn the essential skills you need to command a boat up to 30 feet.
What You Will Do
- Set sail with an exciting entry level course designed to accommodate a wide range of experience levels
- Get plenty of repetition and on-water sailing time to ensure great results with 24 hours of instruction over three consecutive days
- Learn on a purpose-built training boat when you board the Colgate 26
- Start each day off with a two-hour lecture, followed by at least five hours of hands-on sailing
- Cover a range of topics, including preparation, nomenclature, wind orientation, sail theory, primary sailing maneuvers and sail trimming
- Basic keelboat sailing course
- 30-day membership in sailing club
Full refund minus a $95.00 processing fee for cancellations made at least 21 days prior to the start of the course. Course is non-refundable if cancelled within the 21 day period prior to your course, unless operator can fill your spot with someone from a waiting list. All book packages and costs associated with book packages (i.e. mailing, sales tax, etc.) are non-refundable once they have been shipped.
- 6 Ratings