Art & Mural Bike Tour of Downtown Phoenix
Gear up for a guided bike ride through downtown Phoenix to immerse yourself in the local vibe of this southwest city. Check out colorful murals that dot the city landscape as you cruise around for two hours.
What You Will Do
- Pedal off on a scenic two-hour tour of downtown Phoenix that introduces you to the public art of this bustling city
- Enjoy an up-close look at colorful murals that light up city streets and showcase the talents of local artists
- Explore historic areas full of centuries-old stories that your guide is more than happy to let you in on
- Get an invigorating workout as you enjoy the warm weather and clear skies this desert city is known for
- Guided tour of art and murals in Downtown Phoenix
You can bring your own bike or rent a bike through the Grid Bike Share program. You must sign up for a Grid Bikes account in advance by visiting their website or via the Social Bicycles mobile app. Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts to receive a helmet, learn how to use Grid Bikes, sign the waiver and partake in safety instructions. You must be 16 or older to check out a bike and must be at least 18 to sign up for an account.
Bookings cancelled within 24 hours and no-shows are non-refundable.
- 8 Ratings