Head to one of the most scenic places in Portugal to explore the hidden wonder of Arrábida. Sip award-winning wines and try cheese and pastries pairings, all while learning about the area’s history.
- Enjoy an unforgettable tour of a classic Portuguese spot, Arrábida, home to majestic views and delicious flavors
- Cross the 25th of April bridge, which carries you high above the Tagus River, and see the Christ King statue
- Arrive in Azeitão to taste a local pastry, cheese and a typical Portuguese coffee while you chat with your guide about life in Portugal
- Head to a famous wine cellar run by a Portuguese family and discover the sweet wine Moscatel. Finish your cellar tour with a wine tasting
- Continue to Setúbal, which is famous for sardines and cuttlefish: See where the river meets the ocean, the Tróia island, and local fishermen going about their day
- Travel through the mountains of Arrábida, uncovering local secrets during the afternoon and seeing the New Convent
- Pick up & drop-off at your hotel/accommodation in central Lisbon
- Wine Tasting
- Cheese Tasting
- Bottled Water
- Informative driver/guide
- Transportation done in a van with AC
- Legal insurance according to Portuguese Law
Must be at least 18-years-old to drink.
You are entitled to a refund only if you give us a 48h notice of your intention to cancel. If cancellations are made inside the 48h before the tour starts, no refund is applicable. Refunds will be done via the same way used to pay the booking (if available) and the costumer must pay all the credit card fees that may apply.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below