Cueva Ventana Night Adventure in Puerto Rico
Experience the mysteries of a cavern as you venture into the night on a memorable hike. Work with an expert biologist, who shares his vast knowledge of the surrounding ecosystem and its interactions.
What You Will Do
- Explore the natural wonders of caverns and experience firsthand the conditions inside these breathtaking ecosystems at night
- See the native history preserved on ancient walls and learn how to protect these amazing petroglyphs from the past
- Learn about Puerto Rico's culture, history, and geological natural habitats while practising responsible and informed exploration methods
- Enjoy nature at its best as you escape from your city routine and venture into the wild among plants and unique animals
- Take back home unforgettable memories with pictures and videos of your exploration adventure through the caves
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Entrance ticket
- Specialized flashlight and helmet
Wear comfortable clothing and closed hiking shoes with good traction. Ecofriendly repellent (bug spray) recommended. Flashlights with special filters will be provided. Wheel-chairs access ramps are NOT available due to natural access landscape preservation setup of the caves. Liability waivers will be provided prior to the beginning of the excursion and caves activity; signed documents are required by driving tour operator as well as property guided tour provider in order to commence activity. Requires good physical condition and fitness resistance due to uneven dirt road and walking trails on site. No pets allowed. No smoking allowed while under way. Legal age for alcohol consumption under Puerto Rico's laws is 18 years and older. Minors must be accompanied at all times. Signed liability waiver required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.