Cueva Ventana Night Adventure in Puerto Rico
Experience the mysteries of a cavern as you venture into the night on a memorable hike. Work with an expert biologist, who shares their vast knowledge of the surrounding ecosystem and its interactions.
What You Will Do
- Explore the natural wonders of caverns and experience firsthand the conditions inside these breathtaking ecosystems at night
- See the native history preserved on ancient walls and learn how to protect these amazing petroglyphs from the past
- Learn about Puerto Rico's culture, history, and geological natural habitats while practising responsible and informed exploration methods
- Enjoy nature at its best as you escape from your city routine and venture into nature among plants and unique animals
- Take back home unforgettable memories with pictures and videos of your exploration adventure through the caves
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Entrance ticket
- Specialized flashlight and helmet
A 55-minutes drive approximately from San Juan to Arecibo. Bathrooms available at property entrance. Approximately a 60-minutes guided tour through light hiking trails with one sided handrails' steep steps access at the caverns entrances and exits. Wear comfortable clothing and closed hiking shoes with good traction. Mosquito repellent (ecofriendly bug spray) recommended. Flashlights with special filters will be provided at the caves’ entrance and slight cooler temperatures expected once inside. Smoking, alcohol consumption and pets are NOT allowed during the activity. Wheel-chairs access ramps are NOT available due to natural access landscape preservation setup of the caves. Good physical condition recommended. Legal adult guardians must supervise minors at all time. Liability waivers will be provided prior to the beginning of the excursion and caves activity; signed documents are required by driving tour operator as well as property guided tour provider in order to commence activity.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.