Cueva Ventana Journey through Puerto Rico
Witness Puerto Rico's iconic Cueva Ventana, known as the "Window Cave," which is located high on a mountain. Check out impressive river views and more from above.
What You Will Do
- Explore the natural wonders of caverns and experience firsthand the conditions inside these breathtaking ecosystems during the daytime
- See the native history preserved along centuries-old walls and learn how to protect these amazing petroglyphs
- Hear all about Puerto Rico's culture, history, and geological natural habitats while practicing responsible and informed exploration methods
- Enjoy nature at its best as you escape from your daily routine, venturing into nature among plants and unique animals
- Half-day trip
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Entrance ticket
- Specialized flashlight and helmet
Please wear comfortable clothing and closed hiking shoes with good traction, and bring mosquito repellent (ecofriendly bug-spray). Smoking, alcohol consumption, and pets are not allowed during the activity. Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the natural access landscape preservation setup of the caves.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.