Cueva Ventana Journey through Puerto Rico
Witness Puerto Rico's iconic Cueva Ventana, known as the "Window Cave," which is located high on a mountain. Check out impressive river views and more from above.
What You Will Do
- Explore the natural wonders of caverns and experience firsthand the conditions inside these breathtaking ecosystems during the daytime
- See the native history preserved along centuries-old walls and learn how to protect these amazing petroglyphs
- Hear all about Puerto Rico's culture, history, and geological natural habitats while practicing responsible and informed exploration methods
- Enjoy nature at its best as you escape from your daily routine, venturing into nature among plants and unique animals
- Half-day trip
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
- Light snack
- Entrance ticket
- Specialized flashlight and helmet
- Smoking, alcohol consumption, and pets are not allowed during the activity
- Wheel-chairs access ramps are not available due to the natural access landscape preservation setup of the caves
- Requires good physical condition and fitness resistance due to the uneven dirt road and walking trails on site
Please wear comfortable clothing and closed hiking shoes with good traction, and bring mosquito repellent (ecofriendly bug-spray).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.