Arctic Circle Photography Tour from Fairbanks
Capture the picturesque beauty of the Alaskan wilderness on an all-day photography tour. Explore the Arctic Circle for gorgeous photos of mountains peaks, local wildlife and more.
What You Will Do
- Experience the natural beauty of the Alaskan wilderness on a tour full of picture-perfect photo opportunities
- Take your best shot with the help of a professional photographer, who's full of tips and tricks
- Venture along the famous Ice Road Truckers route with an experienced driver behind the wheel
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and beverages
- Arctic Circle certificate of crossing
- Guided photography tour
Please wear a light windproof jacket and hiking shoes. Please bring a sack lunch, a camera and binoculars.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance; 50 percent fee for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour. Free reschedule possible.
- 3 Ratings
Bill is a very friendly guide. Our tour was fun and comfortable. Thank you so much!
Mr. Bill was passionate about everything - his state, his photography, the pipeline. I like that he loves his job! The tour was excellent.