San Francisco Architecture Walking Tour
Go on a tour with knowledgeable and friendly guide Rick Evans who leads participants on a two-hour tour of San Francisco's most influential downtown buildings, unique open spaces and historic landmarks. Discover some of the city's most treasured buildings, lobbies, passageways and urban parks within a short five block radius in downtown San Francisco– you won't walk down that same block twice without a newfound perspective.
What You Will Do
- Tour is led by a very passionate Architecture Historian and engaging storyteller
- Focus is on landmark buildings, spectacular interiors and hidden public spaces
- Post-earthquake buildings of the past and the new glass towers of the future
- Discover hidden details in ceilings, stairwells, walls and windows
- Receive new updates about the new skyscrapers being built in the city
- Leave the tour with a new appreciation for the city and its architecture history
- A unique one-of-a-kind tour of San Francisco
Tour is not wheelchair accessible. Baby strollers are not allowed on tour. Please no animals of any kind are allowed on the walk. Tour is designed for adults or young adults with an interest in architecture and/or history of San Francisco. Tour is not appropriate for children
Tour takes about 2 hours to complete but can be longer depending on the number of people on the tour. The tour is not a difficult walk no hills to climb–covers only a short 5 blocks in the downtown Financial District of San Francisco. Restrooms are only available at the beginning of the tour.
Tours take place rain or shine
- 7 Ratings